CD4 COUNT AT 20--UPDATE
Jul 18, 2007
DR YOUNG, THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION AND I WILL CERTAINLY ASK MY DOCTOR ABOUT THE NORVIR. I GOT MY LABS BACK TODAY AND MY CD4 COUNT HAS GONE FROM 20 TO 123 AND VIRAL LOAD FROM 275,000 TO 129. I THINK ITS GREAT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE THIS SITE WHERE PEOPLE CAN TURN TO FOR ANSWERS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANKS AGAIN.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your follow up and welcomed comments.
It sounds like things are going very well from a lab standpoint.
Best of health to you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Pin?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.