Jul 17, 2007
Dear Dr. Wohl,
This is in response to answer you gave to someone about switching Sustive due to Sleep problems. I think you should have also mentioned using sleep pills and switching to 200 mg Sustiva maybe 3 times a day before recommending a switch...(which is what I do and it seems to be working well)
| Response from Dr. Wohl
These are good suggestions. I have not had much success with the spliting up of the Sustiva doses but some have.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pcr Dna Results After Anal Fisting
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Swallowing Precum
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Touching Broken Skin
- Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Rimming How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Massage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.