Re. My uncle

Thank you Dr. Young for your prompt responce. I relayed your information to my uncle. He then told me that his nurse had told him that the medications are "poison". He also said that he read an article that said what he was being prescribed causes both liver and kidney failure in most cases. I am sorry to dwell on this issue but he is the closest family member that I have. I guess what I am asking is if these are valid conscerns, or if he is just giving up and making excuses. I don't want to lose him, but at the same time I want to respect his wishes.

Hello again,

It's pretty tough to know exactly what your uncle's nurse is talking about (and either way, the nurse isn't responsible for writing the prescriptions). If you can find out the names of the medications in the proposed drug regimen, I might be able to give you a better sense of risk.

BY

Persistent nausea
Truvada with What?