I am on Atripla. I am having an insurance issue and will run out of Atripla in 2 days. I was on Sustiva and Truvada and have 1/2 a bottle of each left over. Can I go on them until I fix the insurabce issue. My Dr said Atripla was Sustiva and Truvada in one pill. Thank you

Thanks for your post.

Yes, since Atripa = Sustiva + Truvada, there's no reason why you couldn't take the two until your insurance issue will allow the resumption of Atripla.

Hope this helps, BY

How long after seroconversion will viral loads and CD4 counts be the "baseline?"
Persistent nausea