eager to start medication?

Dear Doctor Young, Please answer me, it is hard to get the verification code correct when submitting the question.

I have annoying and now painful peripheral neuropathy, white coated tongue and dry mouth. other symtoms include discoloration of my skin (white, grey, brownish etc), red spots on my arms. I was a healthy person and not even a flue in the past 15 years. Now, i have ringing ear, i see flying bugs. My heart beat from 90 to 120 perminutes at different time of the day without movement. No diabete, no possible causes. I can't get diagnosed due to my super bad luck and lack of experienced HIV specialist in town, a state capital. I can't persuade my doctor give me CD4/CD8 counts. Viral load test failed the first time and undetectable using two-week-old left-over blood sample. I just want to know at what stage of HIV infection can one have white coated tongue and dry mouth? Will these annoying symptoms be relieved after on HIV medication?

Thanks!

RS

Dear RS,

What state (or country) do you live in? Getting a HIV test is widely available and a HIV diagnosis does not require either a specialist, or CD4 or viral load test.

Dry mouth is not generally considered a HIV symptom and a white coated tongue can be many things, one of which is a yeast infection. (Be aware that there are several causes to oral yeast infection, not just HIV).

So, based on what you've described, I'm not sure that you have HIV infection; if you did, your symptoms would fall into mild ones.

I hope this is helpful. If you need assistance with diagnosis, I'd contact your local AIDS service organization for the beta on where to go in your community. BY

What is this tested for?
Having ARS mean your immune system stronger?