CHANTIX INTERACTION WITH METHADONE
Jul 2, 2007
I want to start taking Chantix to help me quit smoking but I am taking about 93 mg of methadone a day. Will there be any reaction or side effects with these two medicines? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
We've had really terrific results using Chantix to help our patients quit smoking. There are no reported drug-drug interactions between Chantix and methadone.
Best of luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.