CHANTIX INTERACTION WITH METHADONE
Jul 2, 2007
I want to start taking Chantix to help me quit smoking but I am taking about 93 mg of methadone a day. Will there be any reaction or side effects with these two medicines? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
We've had really terrific results using Chantix to help our patients quit smoking. There are no reported drug-drug interactions between Chantix and methadone.
Best of luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Salt Cure Thrush?
- CAN YOU GET A DISEASE FROM ORAL SEX?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.