Cure for AIDS
Jun 30, 2007
Is it true that the AIDS virus is a laboratory created virus?
Response from Dr. Young
No, it's not true at all. There's overwhelming scientific evidence that HIV is likely a close cousin of a monkey virus called simian immunodeficiency virus.
Despite American claims that HIV was created by the KGB and post-Soviet claims that it came from the CIA, HIV wasn't created in the laboratory. There's many a brilliant scientist out there, but none smart enough to engineer this virus. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- When Does Herpes Appear On Lips?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.