Jun 29, 2007
I'm confused, maybe you can help me out:
HIV positive + TB =AIDS
HIV negative + TB = TB
Why is this?
Response from Dr. Young
To be more accurate,
HIV positive + TB = AIDS + TB.
This is because having active tuberculosis and HIV is an AIDS defining illness. BY
Atripla Dosage + Body Weight
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Live Exposed To Air?
- How To Treat Candidiasis Blurry Vision?
- Hiv Testing During Seroconversion
- Does The Aids Virus Die When In Contact With Oxygen?
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.