Jun 29, 2007
How can you become a carrier of hiv and can you pass it to others. Does testing HIV positive/negative mean you have it or are a carrier?
Response from Dr. Young
If someone is HIV positive, then they can pass on the virus. We generally don't use the "carrier" definition, since all persons who are HIV+ have the potential to transmit the virus, though some more than others. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.