Why am I turning darker?

Iam an african american man that is hiv positive. Iam on trivir, vramune, and gemfibrozil. I noticed a couple of weeks ago my skin turning darker? Is it the hiv or a sideeffect of the meds that Iam taking. It is really worring me because my job is in customer service and I see a lot of people every day.

Trizivir contains AZT and this drug has been associated with darkening of teh skin and nails, especially among African Americans. You may need to switch from the med to an alternative that does not contain AZT.

Decreasing VL and T-cells
HIV Carrier