Jun 23, 2007
are there any effective hiv medicines that come in a liquid form
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Several HIV medications come in liquid or elixir form-- primarily designed for pediatric use. I'd ask your doctor or pharmacist about your options. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.