Jun 23, 2007
are there any effective hiv medicines that come in a liquid form
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Several HIV medications come in liquid or elixir form-- primarily designed for pediatric use. I'd ask your doctor or pharmacist about your options. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.