Jun 23, 2007
are there any effective hiv medicines that come in a liquid form
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Several HIV medications come in liquid or elixir form-- primarily designed for pediatric use. I'd ask your doctor or pharmacist about your options. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vision Problems With Hiv
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Can Hiv Show Up In A Blood Test After A Month?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.