|How do I find a doctor for my son?
Jun 17, 2007
My son who is 25 just found out he is HIV positive.I don't know what kind of specialist to send him to. We live in Kansas City Mo. I'm hoping you can help us.
| Response from Dr. Pierone
The American Academy of HIV Medicine has a web site which has a search function which allows one to find HIV specialists based on geographic location. If you click on the hyperlink above it will direct you to this site, good luck to your son!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Can A Man Do If He Is Exposed To Genital Warts?
- Vinegar To Test For Genital Warts
- Is Untreated Herpes Harmful To Fetus During Pregnancy?
- The Epidemiology Of Human Papillomavirus Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.