drinking and atripla
Jun 12, 2007
I sometimes like to go out with my friends in the evening and have a few drinks and afterwards I eat to make sure i abssorb the achohol. How long should I wait after drinking or eating to take Atripla.
Response from Dr. Pierone
After consuming alcohol and food it is best to wait at least one hour before taking Atripla. The reason for this delay is that Sustiva, one of the components of Atripla, is best taken on an empty stomach. Sustiva blood levels increase modestly when it was taken with food, and this may translate into greater side effects.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.