drinking and atripla

I sometimes like to go out with my friends in the evening and have a few drinks and afterwards I eat to make sure i abssorb the achohol. How long should I wait after drinking or eating to take Atripla.

After consuming alcohol and food it is best to wait at least one hour before taking Atripla. The reason for this delay is that Sustiva, one of the components of Atripla, is best taken on an empty stomach. Sustiva blood levels increase modestly when it was taken with food, and this may translate into greater side effects.

Is it time to re-start meds?
Atripla and Chantix