|HIV transition from father to baby
Jun 11, 2007
Sir, i am hiv +ve male, from last three years +ve, i want to know is it possible to get -ve baby from my -ve wife?.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
If the mother is HIV negative, then there is no risk her baby will be HIV infected unless the child is infected from another person through sex or tainted blood/blood products/needles.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transition To Aids
- Leading Cause Of Death Among U.s. Hiv Patients
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Will The Hpv Vaccine Help People Who Are Already Infected?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.