|Truvada and the new kaletra.
Jun 10, 2007
| Response from Dr. Young
This is a "good" regimen, recommended by current treatment US and international treatment guidelines.
Hating your medications is something different and important, since your comment suggests that your having undesired side effects. You should probably tell your healthcare provider about what's going on and why you hate your meds.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can A Baby Live When Infected With HIV/AIDS?
- Can You Transmit Hiv Through Condoms?
- What Is The Medical Title Of A Doctor That Treats Hiv/aids?
- Hiv Testing And The Marines
- Does The Military Test For Aids?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.