The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

overseas patient

Jun 8, 2007

my brother has been recently diagnosed with HIV. My family wants the best tx for him. currently, he is overseas and we are very willing to bring him here in the US for tx. can i set an appointment for him in his behalf? we are worried about his tx because there are only few doctors if none who specialize in hiv in our country.

Response from Dr. Wohl

There are many doctors and clinics who treat HIV in the US. I would think there should be no problem getting him into care here. Are you looking to bring him back to a specific city?


Atripla vs. Viramune + Truvada
loss of sex drive

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint