overseas patient

my brother has been recently diagnosed with HIV. My family wants the best tx for him. currently, he is overseas and we are very willing to bring him here in the US for tx. can i set an appointment for him in his behalf? we are worried about his tx because there are only few doctors if none who specialize in hiv in our country.

There are many doctors and clinics who treat HIV in the US. I would think there should be no problem getting him into care here. Are you looking to bring him back to a specific city?

Atripla vs. Viramune + Truvada
loss of sex drive