Jun 8, 2007
my brother has been recently diagnosed with HIV. My family wants the best tx for him. currently, he is overseas and we are very willing to bring him here in the US for tx. can i set an appointment for him in his behalf? we are worried about his tx because there are only few doctors if none who specialize in hiv in our country.
Response from Dr. Wohl
There are many doctors and clinics who treat HIV in the US. I would think there should be no problem getting him into care here. Are you looking to bring him back to a specific city?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.