|Patient from overseas
Jun 8, 2007
Dr. Pierone, my brother was recently diagnosed with HIV. my family wants the best treatment for him. I am here in the US and I want to bring him here for treatment. are you accepting new patients?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello and thanks for posting.
I am sorry to hear about your brother's diagnosis of HIV infection. I work in a close-knit group of very experienced HIV treaters. If you live in our geographic vicinity, we would be happy to take your brother. If you did not live near by, the American Academy of HIV Medicine has a web site this link which allows one to search for an HIV treating doctor.
good CD4, unexplained symptoms
Your opinion please?
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- Getting Hep C From A Scratch
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.