Jun 6, 2007
What is biliburin, what does it start out as? how does it exit the body, how do you trace the starting compound from beginning to end, what changes take place ? Having a hard time finding any information regarding this! Help, please!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Bilirubin is the a family of breakdown products of hemoglobin (one of the main proteins in red blood cells). The liver is the main place of bilirubin metabolism and secretion.
Hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.