atripla and lipodystrophy?

i just started taking atripla. i have the vivid dreams and i was really wiped out the first week. i hope it gets better. i do notice i am getting leaner. there is no change in my diet or exercise. do any of the drugs in this combo casue lipoatrophy or lipodystrophy. please let me know

Although the risk of lipodystrophy is lower with Atripla than other regimens, it is not zero. But these side effects tend to come on after months or years of exposure. If you have noticed body changes in the first week it is possible that the medication may be producing some loss of appetite. You will have a better sense of this over the coming weeks and can discuss this issue with your clinician. Thanks for posting and best of luck!

sero-sex, do I have that right?
HIV/AIDS, a good investment?