sero-sex, do I have that right?

Hi. What is the term for unprotected sex between two HIV+ men, and what risks does such sex pose? I don't know where in your index to look for articles/previous responses to this question. I cannot recall the term. Thank you for directing me to appropriate sources. And thank you for your time.

The term that I think you're looking for is sero-sorting. This is where HIV-positive individuals selectively choose to have sex with others who are HIV-positive. Sero-sorting is also operative when HIV negative persons preferentially choose to have sex with others who are HIV negative.

The risk of having unprotected sex between two HIV positive men would be the possibility of transmission of drug resistant virus, if one of the men harbored resistant strains. Other risks would include acquisition of sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, and human papilloma, among others.

Ran out of Truvada
atripla and lipodystrophy?