Jun 3, 2007
Can one be able to start treament even if my CD4 is 400
| Response from Dr. Young
There's no magic to the 350 cell count level that we often talk about here. 350 comes from a guideline, but there are many, many individual factors (including willingness to start) that governs the decision.
The difference between 350 and 400 might be difficult to ever answer in controlled clinical studies, so if you're interested, I'd bring up the discussion with your healthcare provider.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
- CAN I CONTRACT HIV By Eating A Sufferers Food?
- Can Reactive Elisa Followed By Supplementary Test Non Reactive?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Decreased Lymphocytes And Acute Infection
- False Negative With Oral Hairy Leukoplakia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.