Jun 3, 2007
why is it on some sites they say that with meds a person with hiv can extend their life by years but here it is always said that meds can extend peoples lives by decades or for the vast majority live a normal or near normal life time?
| Response from Dr. Young
I don't think that there's much disagreement. Last I checked, decades = years. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Home Remedy
- Effects Of Smoking Addiction On Peripheral Neuropathy
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- Where Does Bacterial Vaginosis Come From?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.