Jun 3, 2007
why is it on some sites they say that with meds a person with hiv can extend their life by years but here it is always said that meds can extend peoples lives by decades or for the vast majority live a normal or near normal life time?
| Response from Dr. Young
I don't think that there's much disagreement. Last I checked, decades = years. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Any Cases Reported Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- Clinical Assessment For Pregnant Woman
- Duo Hiv Antibody And P24 Antigen Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.