Jun 3, 2007
why is it on some sites they say that with meds a person with hiv can extend their life by years but here it is always said that meds can extend peoples lives by decades or for the vast majority live a normal or near normal life time?
Response from Dr. Young
I don't think that there's much disagreement. Last I checked, decades = years. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Stinging Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.