May 30, 2007
Just Thanks and appreciatation for the amazing doctors who have truly helped lighten dark times. HIV has changed so much in the past 10 years, but I think you all knew it would. In darkest despair your thoughts and wisdom have always given me hope. I can't thank you enough.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your note; indeed your words are thanks enough.
We're all very happy to know that TheBody has been a source of information and hope.
Best of health to you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.