Atripla and uneven heart rate

I've been taking Sustiva and Truvada for 2 years with no significant side affects. My doctor has just switched me to Atripla which is just one pill per day. It seems that within the last couple of months, I'm noticing that my heart rate is "uneven". At times, I think it is "sloshing" for lack of a better layman's term. It's almost like the way your heart feels when one is anxious, but there is no anxiety. I'm in great physical condition and have no heart problems in my medical history. I am 58 years old. I am seeing my doctor in less than a week so should I bring this up? Is it serious and is there something I can do to rectify it? Thank you - Greg

Thanks for your post, Greg.

An uneven heart rate can be something serious-- namely one of several different types of arrhythmias-- a complex term for unusual heartbeat patterns. Such are not thought to result from any of the medications in your current regimen.

Nevertheless, I'd be certain to mention this to your doctor. He or she will likely order an electrocardiogram to start. BY

Lipo
Bizarre Dutch case