|Is Serostim FDA approved for Lipodystrophy
May 28, 2007
I need to meet with my Dr. soon to discuss options about lipodystrophy. Quesion: Is Serostim FDA appoved for Lipodystrophy?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello and thanks for posting.
At this time Serostim is not FDA approved for abdominal lipohypertrophy. However it has been studied and appears to be effective in the treatment of this complication. Depending on review of the research data by the FDA, Serostim may eventually be approved for this indication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are White Bumps A Sign Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms During Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.