|Is Serostim FDA approved for Lipodystrophy
May 28, 2007
I need to meet with my Dr. soon to discuss options about lipodystrophy. Quesion: Is Serostim FDA appoved for Lipodystrophy?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello and thanks for posting.
At this time Serostim is not FDA approved for abdominal lipohypertrophy. However it has been studied and appears to be effective in the treatment of this complication. Depending on review of the research data by the FDA, Serostim may eventually be approved for this indication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Is The Virus Hiv Most Likely To Be Found?
- How Good Is Hiv-1 Abs Test?
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Will Happen If I Don't Treat Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.