Is Serostim FDA approved for Lipodystrophy
May 28, 2007
I need to meet with my Dr. soon to discuss options about lipodystrophy. Quesion: Is Serostim FDA appoved for Lipodystrophy?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello and thanks for posting.
At this time Serostim is not FDA approved for abdominal lipohypertrophy. However it has been studied and appears to be effective in the treatment of this complication. Depending on review of the research data by the FDA, Serostim may eventually be approved for this indication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Sore Throat Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Muscle Ache An Ars Symptom?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.