May 18, 2007
can you get hiv for kiss
Response from Dr. Wohl
No. HIV is not transmitted by kissing.
There is a case of possible oral transmission of HIV among a couple with extraordinary denal and gum disease. If that is not you, do not worry.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.