Koposi sarcoma

I am a 19 year old student from the UK, and about 5 months ago i had oral sex with a stripper after a few drinks! Possibly the biggest mistake of my life...

I know i have caught something as i am always feeling sick. I am wondering what the possibilities are that i have caught AIDS as i think i am developing symptoms for kapsoi's sarcoma! And is it possible to develop aids this quick? The roof of my mouth has turned bluish purple and around my eyes are gradually becoming purple too! i AM starting to develop a red circular skin rash on my chest too. Last but certainly not least i have a circular rash on the head of my penis, which has been there for a few months now. It is one circle about 0.5 cm in diameter.

I think the symptoms are clear, however from research on the internet i am hopeful that i don't have aids as it takes time to develop and 4 or 5 months after exposure to MY FIRST SEXUAL ENCOUNTER seems too early for that! Please help me as I am getting more and more depressed by the day! Thank you

Even if you did acquire HIV 5 months ago - which almost certainly you did not - there is no way you would now have Kaposi's sarcoma. It is simply just too short a period of time. You could have caught something else though, including syphilis.

Why not a) personally see a doctor who can look at your rash and b) get an HIV test.

You will be glad you did.

Switching from Kaletra to Truvada
Why are they waiting to start tx?