Kaletra dose.

I am wondering if it is possible to take one kaletra tablet twice a day or not? Because I am a small guy - my height is 5.6 and weight is around 120. And I feel the 4 tablets a day is too smuch for me.

I wouldn't. This is the dose of the drug that has been found to be most effective. Note, there are many women walking around with the same stats and we do not modify the dose for them. If you are experiencing problems with the medication, it may be you need an alternative. But, if you are feeling well and the drug is working for you, I would not sweat the miligramage.

Fat Loss
Switching from Kaletra to Truvada