May 12, 2007
I am wondering if it is possible to take one kaletra tablet twice a day or not? Because I am a small guy - my height is 5.6 and weight is around 120. And I feel the 4 tablets a day is too smuch for me.
Response from Dr. Wohl
I wouldn't. This is the dose of the drug that has been found to be most effective. Note, there are many women walking around with the same stats and we do not modify the dose for them. If you are experiencing problems with the medication, it may be you need an alternative. But, if you are feeling well and the drug is working for you, I would not sweat the miligramage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Hiv And Aids At The Same Time?
- Chances Of Hiv From 1 Time Sex
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- What Percentage Of People Have Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.