HIV even though Blood Work is Norma.

My friend believes that if he was positive it would show up in his complete blood work; something in his blood would indicate that there is something wrong needing further tests. Therefore, he refuses to get a HIV antibody test. Im positive, but right now a non progressor. I told him that my blood is normal, but I have the disease. He says that my situation is different in that the disease, for now, isnt progressing. I say he is wrong and the virus may be in you even if the blood work comes back normal. What is the correct answer? Thanks

Thanks for your post.

Your friend is dangerously wrong. Normal diagnostic labs prove nothing with regard to HIV; it's entirely possible to have normal blood work and HIV.

The only way to definitively know if you have (or have not) HIV is to get HIV antibody testing. BY

facial wasting
fast progress, two much virus?