|Doctor, Doctor - Give me your Views (on a new doc)
May 8, 2007
OK - so I have moved some 1100 miles from home and need to find a new HIV doc. Are there any things I should consider or look for when trying to find someone new?
I can't really ask anyone for a suggestion as I dont know anyone.
PS - thanks for your work on this site....
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello, and thanks for posting.
When a patient of mine moves to another city the first thing that I do is visit the web site of the American Academy of HIV Medicine at this link.
They provide a great service by listing HIV doctors nationwide.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.