Thanks Doctor Young
May 8, 2007
Dear doctor Young,
Dutch guy here again. This is not a question. I just wanted to thank you a lot for your answer. It's really encouraging to learn that it is realistic to expect to become old with hiv. Knowing that it is realistic that I can see my toddlers grow up gives me the will power to make the right choices in life and health issues. Your encouraging words really mean a lot for me!
thanks a lot Dutch guy
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your follow up note and comments.
Stay in touch, let us know how you are from time to time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.