Apr 29, 2007
I recently had a flu that lasted about three days, I still have a sore throat and I can't seem to get rid of it. Also, I have had clear discharge and it hurt when urinate. This is obviously not a good sign and I'm freaking out. Please help.
Response from Dr. Young
It would seem as if you need to see your doctor. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stds Cause Cancer?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Body To Body Massage No Penetration Hiv Risk
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.