Truvada Sustiva vs Atripla

Can you think of any good reason for NOT switching from Truvada/Sustiva to Atripla? I am doing great on the former (undetectable without Side effects) and am considering a switch to the latter (mostly for the reduced co-pay). I know that originally they had formulation difficulties combining these medications in a way that provided equivalent blood levels. Was this worked out? I don't want to take unnecessary chances with success. Thanks for your assistance!

Truvada + Sustiva = Atripla.

There's no reason not to switch, unless you happen to like taking an extra pill a day and having an extra copayment. BY

Just wondering