Apr 27, 2007
My CD4 count was 440 about a month ago, Now it is a 315. My doctor is going to start me on meds. Should I be worrie about this dramatic drop in CD4 Cells?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
There can be a lot of day-to-day variation in CD4 counts. If your CD4 count is reproducibly below 350, then you should consider starting on HIV medicines. Once on medications, your CD4 count should stop declining and begin to return to normal. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.