Recent hiv + need advice

I am 21 years old and was diagnosed with HIV last Sep. The doctor told me that the amount of virus in my body was very small so I probably have infected for less than a year. The doctor told me that I should not take any antiviral medicines until I get a symptoms. When I asked what I should do the doctor suggested taking intravenous vitamins once a month. He sells them and administered them. They cost $ 250.00 each month. I am very nervous and need advice. Is this correct treatment? Is there anything else I could do? Are the vitamins over price? Can I buy the intravenous vitamins on the internet and where? Any other advice you could give me is VERY needed and welcome.

Thanks for your post.

You need to find a new doctor.

There's no evidence that healthy, asymptomatic persons with HIV need extra vitamins, never mind intravenous ones. Your doctor is taking you for a $3000/year ride.

If you desire vitamins, a simple one-a-day multivitamin (for less than $1/day) would suffice.

I'd report your doctor to your state board of medical examiners. This sounds like fraud. BY

surgery to loss weight
CD4 Count