Thanks to you....
Apr 23, 2007
Drs., I'm HIV+, healthy and receiving effective & appropriate treatment. I just wanted to write and thank all of you as I've benefited a LOT from your thoughful answers to questions posed by others. All the time, energy and compassion you invest here and in your work makes such a difference for me and others like me. I can only hope all the good you do for others finds its way back to you and those you love. Regards, admiration and gratitiude to you all, - A Greatful Reader
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your thoughtful post and comments.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
- Can A Strep Test Be Positive For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.