The ever so prominant ove handles

I have had the ever so promiant lovehandles that I m told were caused by the medications that I have taken in the oast and also the ones I am currently on. It is getting to the point that it is uncomfortable and is hindering my movement somewhat. I had heard that there was a new medication that is helping to prevent thins from happening and also helping to reduce the accumulation of fat around the stomach. Is this true? Is it still in study? If it is true whats the name of it because I want some.

Thanks for your post.

If you truly have "love handles"-- the subcutaneous fat that accumulates around the beltline-- it's probably not the fault of your medications, rather, this is the typical fat that many persons who eat more than they burn get.

The good news is that this is not HIV lipodystrophy, the bad is that there's no magic bullet to fix it.

Sorry, BY

Study group, please help.
Undectable with low T-4 count