Apr 21, 2007
Why is Sustiva dosing based on such specific weight bands as opposed to other antiretroviral drugs?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Sustiva is not dosed based on on weight. The standard dose is 600 mg daily regardless if you weigh 55 kg or 95 kg.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erotic Massage How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Licking Anus Risk Of Getting HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Scared I Have HIV
- Sucking Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.