Apr 21, 2007
Why is Sustiva dosing based on such specific weight bands as opposed to other antiretroviral drugs?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Sustiva is not dosed based on on weight. The standard dose is 600 mg daily regardless if you weigh 55 kg or 95 kg.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.