VRAL LOAD AND THE CD4

I have a problem understanding my condition my CD 4 are 2 and my viral load is 1010,wht are the chances of etting oportunist deaseses,I started HIV medication a month ago and the first they diagonied me with HIV they did a CD4count and forgot the viral and this is the scond viral and it wasdone after ihave already stated HIV meds

Your CD4 of 2 is very low and you are certainly at great risk of developing AIDS related infections and conditions. For this reason you need to be on antibiotics to prevent such infections as PCP and MAC, as well as receive appropriate vaccines for other infections.

HIV treatment is the only hope for improving your CD4 cell count. That your viral load was not checked prior to starting meds is a shame but it is likely it was higher than 1010 and that your viral load is on its way down.

My advice, never miss a pill of your HIV meds and be faithful to your medical appointments. In time, your CD4 cell count should rise and you will come out of the danger zone.

early treatment at CROI
About to start treatments - what about Atripla?