Apr 11, 2007
How often should you get Hep shots? Every three (3) years?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Usually, hepatitis vaccinations are good for 5 years. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
- Hiv And Lip Kissing With Cracked Lip And Gum Disease
- HIV Antibody Testing 3 Months Vs 6 Months
- How Soon Weight Loss After HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.