Apr 11, 2007
How often should you get Hep shots? Every three (3) years?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Usually, hepatitis vaccinations are good for 5 years. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- What Percentage Of People Have Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.