Truvada Bad for Liver

I understand that Truvada is very bad for my liver. Is there something else I can take instead that works just as well and is not bad for my liver?

I'm not sure where your getting your information.

It's widely acknowledged that tenofovir (TDF) and FTC (the two parts of Truvada) are generally very well tolerated with very rare rates of toxicity. Liver toxicity is not considered one of the characteristic toxicities associated with this medication combination.

In the Gilead 934 clinical trial (published in the New England Journal of Medicine), only 22 of 259 patients treated with TDF, FTC and efavirenz (roughly 9%) stopped treatment for any side effect. Mild to severe elevations in liver enzymes (a marker of liver irritation) was seen about 8% of TDF-treated patients; the same frequency as patients treated in the comparator AZT/3TC group.

Hope this helps clarify things. BY

Sudden drop in CD4 Count
cd4 count increase on it's own?