Apr 8, 2007
Can an athlete participate in sports while taking medication for TB?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, but the specifics would depend on whether one was being treated for TB exposure or active tuberculosis disease. If one was only being treated for TB exposure, there's should be no restrictions. In the later case, we'd need more information about the location, severity and duration of treatment before deciding on participation. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.