Loosing waight

Hi i have tested possitive for aids on 3-5-07 I have 62 cd4s. I have been on atripla for 1 week and feel a little better. My question is How long before my cd4 are back to 200 or more? could this be with in weeks ?

Thanks for your post.

I'm glad to see that you've initiated medications for HIV with your very low CD4.

In general, we'd expect your CD4 count to rise between 100-200 cells in the first year of treatment. Hence, it'll take some time before you reach a CD4 count in excess of 200. Until that time, though, I'd expect you to continue to have improving symptoms and significantly reduced risk of having an AIDS complication.

Good luck, best of health to you. BY

reyataz 300 mg
Atripla on empty stomach