alchol and drug
Mar 27, 2007
is there any effect apart from drug adherence on the use of alhohol by HIV patients? any contradiction or intereaction thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Within reason and moderation, there aren't any significant contraindications or drug-drug interactions between alcohol and HIV medications.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Can I Find Out Who Gave Me Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.