alchol and drug
Mar 27, 2007
is there any effect apart from drug adherence on the use of alhohol by HIV patients? any contradiction or intereaction thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Within reason and moderation, there aren't any significant contraindications or drug-drug interactions between alcohol and HIV medications.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Diseases You Can Get On Your Penis
- Does Cancer Affect Hiv Antibody Test?
- How Long Does Semen Survive Outside Body?
- How Often Does The Military Test For HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.