Tetrasilver Tetroxide

horrible indeed that you would be out iof a JOB if certain cures existed such as this for most ailments!..It seems the only thing you guys ever give a "thumbs up" on is Pharmaceutical drugs...nothing more?.Well, if it walks like a duck?..how many hours of nutrition did you study?..from what I have heard, only four hours , isn't it?...you would rather say any hiv med is better than a glass of orange juice than say they are toxic at all. Atleast admit that much.unless you honestly believe that those meds are actually healthy...

Horrible?

I'd like nothing more in the world than to not have to see another person become infected or die from HIV.

Indeed, I'd love to be out of this JOB, only that I happen to care about people who are at risk of death and want to do everything possible (including orange juice, if it would help) to minimize disease and suffering.

BY

imod iran aids cure claim
rayatez combined with Epzicom?