|imod iran aids cure claim
Mar 25, 2007
i have read about imod a drug from iran claiming to cure aids,have you any news or information about it?
| Response from Dr. Young
There have been reports in the press about IMOD, a "natural" immune modulator from Iran. Unfortunately, to my knowledge (and recent search of PUBMED), there have been no scientific presentations in the Western literature or HIV scientific meetings to support the veracity of the claims.
Unless you believe everything in every press release, I'd be skeptical until proven otherwise. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.