imod iran aids cure claim
Mar 25, 2007
i have read about imod a drug from iran claiming to cure aids,have you any news or information about it?
Response from Dr. Young
There have been reports in the press about IMOD, a "natural" immune modulator from Iran. Unfortunately, to my knowledge (and recent search of PUBMED), there have been no scientific presentations in the Western literature or HIV scientific meetings to support the veracity of the claims.
Unless you believe everything in every press release, I'd be skeptical until proven otherwise. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Small Red Blotches On Stomach And Hiv
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.